Personalised Wall Murals/Wallpaper
Designing your very own custom mural or wallpaper allows one to express your individual tastes. Have an image or photo that is special to you, or looking for the perfect design to transform any room. Turn that bland wall in your home or office into a masterpiece with a personalised wall design.
You can choose to use one of your own high-res photographs or a pattern you’ve created, or just something you have seen that you like and has meaning to you.
Simply e-mail us at Natalie@fancify.com.au, with your exact wall sizes and attach the image file. We will check the image resolution for you and send a quotation. Also remember to include your suburb and postal code so we can ensure the delivery is covered.
Another option is to use our handy guide below on sourcing images from Shutterstock to create a custom made piece just for you.
- Go to www.shutterstock.com.
- Sign in – create a free account – this will make things easier when you want to see the image details.
- Type in what you are looking for in the search bar.
- If you page down you will be able to select the next page of images.
- Photos need to be Large or XL to print without any pixilation – we require for a minimum of 300dpi.
- Select an image you like and ensure you make note of the ID number.
- Do not download the image - just make note of the ID. If you download – you have to pay for it. fancify Interior Solutions will download your chosen Shutterstock image when we print your wall mural.
- Send the image ID number or shared link to Natalie@fancify.com.au along with the width and height of the wall. We can then quote you on printing of the image.
Using your own pictures or designs:
- The image needs to be a vector file or a high-resolution picture – 300 dpi.
- A professional photographer will be able to assist with a high-resolution picture.
Other things to note:
- Furniture in front of the picture, especially headboards – the height of these must be taken into account so that you don’t cut off any important parts.
- You can either choose to do the wall mural installation yourself or you can use one of our recommended installers.
The wallpaper we use to print on is digital print vinyl fabric with a weight of just 350 g/m². The surface has a textile texture, which allows the fabric to radiate a certain naturalness and homeliness. The wallpaper is a Paste the Wall paper type.
The vinyl coating is very robust and makes the surface scratch-proof, impervious to dirt and is one of the only wallcovering products available that meets Australian requirements for wallcoverings (AS1530.3). This substrate can be installed in hotels, airports, shopping centers, offices & restaurant's with the comfort of FR certification.