Personalised Wall Murals
Have an image or photo that is special to you, why not bring this memory to life by having this as a PERSONALISED WALL MURAL in your home, office, or development.
You can choose to use one of your own high-res photographs or a pattern you’ve created or use our handy guide below on sourcing images from Shutterstock to create a custom made piece just for you.
- Go to www.shutterstock.com.
- Sign in – create a free account – this will make things easier when you want to see the image details.
- Type in what you are looking for in the search bar.
- If you page down you will be able to select the next page of images.
- Photos need to be Large or XL to print without any pixilation – we require for a minimum of 300dpi.
- Select an image you like and ensure you make note of the ID number.
- Do not download the image - just make note of the ID. If you download – you have to pay for it. fancify Interior Solutions will download your chosen Shutterstock image when we print your wall mural.
- Send the image ID number or shared link to Natalie@fancify.com.au along with the width and height of the wall. We can then quote you on printing of the image.
Using your own pictures or designs:
- The image needs to be a vector file or a high-resolution picture – 300 dpi.
- A professional photographer will be able to assist with a high-resolution picture.
Other things to note:
- Furniture in front of the picture, especially headboards – the height of these must be taken into account so that you don’t cut off any important parts.
- You can either choose to do the wall mural installation yourself or you can use one of our recommended installers.